Designed By: Sunny Groves + Jay Fox
The Protect Our BIPOC Siblings Unisex T-Shirt is a great way to show the world what is important to you. From The Social Series collection, this t-shirt is a great way to outwardly express your views, just shy of carrying a picket sign.
10% of proceeds go to QTPoC Mental Health, which is "a grassroots trans-led org that creates online and offline spaces for trans & queer people of color to practice being our whole selves".
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This t-shirt is available in the following colors: White, Black, Heather Orange, Heather Prism Ice Blue, Yellow, and Heather True Royal.
Image Description: A human is standing, leaning to one side and smiling. They are wearing a yellow t-shirt with a design on the chest that reads "protect our BIPOC siblings". The phrase is contained within a vertical, hand-drawn box with a medium blue fill and a navy border. The handwritten text is all the same navy color. There are two horizontal yellow lines drawn on either side of the word "our"; the lines support the word "protect". There is an orange heart in the center of the letter "O" in "BIPOC". The next image shows the same design on a blue (Heather True Royal) t-shirt, spread out over a white background.