Designed by: Sunny Groves
From our Just for Fun collection, the I'm Scared Too Unisex T-Shirt aims to bring a little extra light into your day. This shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all genders.
10% of proceeds go to QTPoC Mental Health, which "is a grassroots trans-led org that creates online and offline spaces for trans & queer people of color to practice being our whole selves".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This t-shirt is available in the following colors: Black, Navy, Heather Midnight Navy, True Royal, Forest, Red, Berry, Heather Deep Teal, Burnt Orange, Heather Orange, Aqua, Heather Raspberry, and Heather True Royal.
Image Description: The first photo shows a human standing with their shoulders squared to the camera, looking off to the right side of the frame. There are large green plants behind them near the corner of the room against white walls. The human is wearing a navy blue t-shirt that has two ghosts on it. The ghosts are facing each other. One ghost (on the left) is floating in the air and the other (right) has a pair of human legs. Beneath the ghosts is the text "I'm scared too". The second photo is of the same design on a light blue t-shirt.