Designed by: Sunny Groves + Jay Fox
The Amplify Marginalized Voices Unisex T-Shirt is a great way to show the world what is important to you. From The Social Series collection, this t-shirt is a great way to outwardly express your views, just shy of carrying a picket sign. This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all genders.
10% of proceeds go to QTPoC Mental Health, which is "a grassroots trans-led org that creates online and offline spaces for trans & queer people of color to practice being our whole selves".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed construction
This t-shirt is available in the following colors: White, Black, Heather Midnight Navy, Heather Orange, Heather Prism Peach, and Yellow.
Image Description: The first image shows a human wearing a light orange shirt (Heather Prism Peach), with a design on the chest that reads "amplify marginalized voices" with various visual effects applied to the text. The entire phrase is contained within a hand-drawn box, which is pink with a navy border. "Amplify" and "voices" are in the same navy color as the border, and "marginalized" is in red. There are yellow lines emphasizing the word "amplify", and there is a yellow speech bubble surrounding "marginalized voices", where the former word is underlined in yellow. The next image is of the same shirt spread out over a white background.
ALL SIZES AND COLORS ARE AVAILABLE!! We had to temporarily disable the option to select them while we upgrade our store.
Use the Chat Button to request your size and color, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.