Designed by: Sunny Groves + Jay Fox
The Amplify Marginalized Voices Unisex T-Shirt is a great way to show the world what is important to you. From The Social Series collection, this t-shirt is a great way to outwardly express your views, just shy of carrying a picket sign. This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all genders.
10% of proceeds go to QTPoC Mental Health, which is "a grassroots trans-led org that creates online and offline spaces for trans & queer people of color to practice being our whole selves".
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This t-shirt is available in the following colors: White, Black, Heather Midnight Navy, Heather Orange, Heather Prism Peach, and Yellow.
Image Description: The first image shows a human wearing a light orange shirt (Heather Prism Peach), with a design on the chest that reads "amplify marginalized voices" with various visual effects applied to the text. The entire phrase is contained within a hand-drawn box, which is pink with a navy border. "Amplify" and "voices" are in the same navy color as the border, and "marginalized" is in red. There are yellow lines emphasizing the word "amplify", and there is a yellow speech bubble surrounding "marginalized voices", where the former word is underlined in yellow. The next image is of the same shirt spread out over a white background.