Designed by: Jay Fox
The Activism Large Eco Tote from the Social Series is a great way to say goodbye to single-use plastic, and carry your things in an organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything else you might need to take along with you.
15% of proceeds go to My Block, My Hood, My City, which is a non-profit that aims to “inspire youth, empower communities, and build a better world one block at a time". View their site here.
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
- Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
- Open main compartment, flat bottom
- Blank product components sourced from China
This tote is available in black.
|Bag width (inches)
|Bag height (inches)
|Bag depth (inches)
|Strap length (inches)
|Strap width (inches)