Designed By: Sunny Groves + Jay Fox
The Protect Our BIPOC Siblings Unisex T-Shirt is a great way to show the world what is important to you. From The Social Series collection, this t-shirt is a great way to outwardly express your views, just shy of carrying a picket sign.
10% of proceeds go to QTPoC Mental Health, which is "a grassroots trans-led org that creates online and offline spaces for trans & queer people of color to practice being our whole selves".
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed construction
This t-shirt is available in the following colors: White, Black, Heather Orange, Heather Prism Ice Blue, Yellow, and Heather True Royal.
Image Description: A human is standing, leaning to one side and smiling. They are wearing a yellow t-shirt with a design on the chest that reads "protect our BIPOC siblings". The phrase is contained within a vertical, hand-drawn box with a medium blue fill and a navy border. The handwritten text is all the same navy color. There are two horizontal yellow lines drawn on either side of the word "our"; the lines support the word "protect". There is an orange heart in the center of the letter "O" in "BIPOC". The next image shows the same design on a blue (Heather True Royal) t-shirt, spread out over a white background.
ALL SIZES AND COLORS ARE AVAILABLE!! We had to temporarily disable the option to select them while we upgrade our store.
Use the Chat Button to request your size and color, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.